Golden Finds!

9:24 AM


I must be attracted to touches of gold at the moment.  Here are a couple of my new finds!

This little owl ring is made by Noir jewelry.  They make an assortment of the cutest animal rings.  There is one more that I am on the lookout for - I'll share it if I can find one!  This owl's gems are a mix of golds, browns, and grays.  Just something a bit out of the ordinary!

This pillow is from Dwell Studio and I found it at none other than Target!  I like the rose details and that they are not perfect.  It should add a bit of whimsy and color wherever it rests.  Overall it is a great pillow and I appreciate the price.


Just a couple of closer shots of the flower detail.

Other than this I've been out looking for fabric to cover my dining room cushions and I also have a new Shop in the Spotlight post I am putting together.  Stay tuned and wish me luck on the fabric shopping.  I have something particular in mind and haven't found it yet.  Hopefully when I am out Thursday the shop I am going to will have what I am looking for!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe