First Look - The Dining Room

9:17 PM


Saturday I spent  the morning taking almost everything out of the dining room and giving the room and it's contents a thorough cleaning!  Now that it is tidy I have my wish list of items that will help finish the space.

I need to shop for a rug and a new chandelier.  I will probably go with a very neutral rug and I'd like the new lighting to have crystals dangling from it's arms.  

I would like to make new chair cushion covers to replace the covers with the ties.  The ties get really messy.  I'm thinking it would be nice to use buttons instead of ties for a more tailored look.  I also need to make new drapes for the windows.  Once I get all of those basic items the room should look much more inviting! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe