So Happy for Emily!

6:30 AM


I never get these things right ... until now!  From the very first episode of this season's Design Star on HGTV, Emily Henderson was my favorite.  I actually felt kind of bad that she was my favorite figuring that because of that there was no way she would win. 


I liked that she was quirky and eclectic and she has such a fun personality.  She seems very down to earth and she doesn't take herself too seriously.  She was also very kind.  I could totally hang out with this girl!

Check out some of the photo's from her portfolio.  She has styled for Target, Domino Magazine, Coastal Living, Real Simple, Garnet Hill and Martha among others.  So very talented!


This has to be my favorite.  Love all that green!









Stunning!

I cannot wait to watch her new show - Secrets From a Stylist - The premiere is this Sunday night on HGTV!  I am looking forward to seeing more of her designs and also to see what adorable outfit she has thrown together for herself.  She has the cutest clothes!

Emily also writes a blog - The Brass Petal - you can find it here.  I just stumbled across it today and I cannot wait to sit down and read more!  To see more of her portfolio click here.  It is full of gorgeous images!

{all photo's from HGTV}

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe