Another Fast Wrap ...

10:50 AM


Hope everyone had a really good weekend!  Mine was pretty busy and fun and included a really nice afternoon at a baby shower.  Right before leaving I realized I didn't wrap the gift!  Thankfully the shower was next door - but still - I needed something fast.  This is what I came up with. 


canvas bag
natural colored tissue
silk flower
green ribbon
stencil
gift tag

I didn't have any paper bags - but I did have some canvas tote bags that I had picked up at Walmart.  They come 3 to a pack.  I simply used a canvas bag and the only tissue I had - natural colored.  Now I needed some color!  I knew the baby was a girl and I had a few silk flowers upstairs in a drawer.  I tucked a flower in the bag and secured it with green ribbon to the bags handle.  Strung on the ribbon before tying - a stencil with the mom to be's initial and a green floral gift tag.  I was really happy with the results and am glad I stumbled upon this new wrapping option.  

I think it's fun to create in a hurry and see what you can come up with.   Sometimes it can be surprising!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe