Chow Mein Noodle Cookies

9:00 PM


I find these cookies addictive.  So much so that I ate a dozen of them within the last 24 hours.  I just found myself going back to the fridge again and again.  Before I knew it the bowl was empty!


 Chow Mein Noodle Cookies

1 - 12 oz. package Nestle semi-sweet morsels
1 - 11 oz. package Nestle butterscotch morsels
4 to 4 1/2 cups LaChoy Chow Mein Noodles

Using microwave melt morsels together, stirring often.  Microwave for a minute at a time and stir after each minute. It should take 2 to 3 minutes total. 
Quickly stir in chow mein noodles.  Get them well coated with the chocolate mixture.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that is lined with wax paper.
Cool in refrigerator.
After they are cooled off I usually just put them in a bowl and leave them in the fridge.  
Before eating, leave the cookies at room temperature for a few minutes so they can soften slightly.  I probably only last a minute!

I hope you have better luck resisting them than I do!



You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe