Home Goods Happiness - Sophie Conran and a Wooden Tray

9:45 AM


On my latest trip to Home Goods I was elated to find dishes and accessories from Sophie Conran.

 
They have her White Oak collection.  Nice simple creamy white dinnerware - looks even better in person.  Here is the large bowl and a pitcher.  The plaid dinnerware stack is our wedding china.  I chose to go bold and I still love it!

And a side view of the wooden tray I found.  I'm hoping it will fit and look good on our new center island that is supposed to be finished this week.   Can't wait to see it!  Hoping it looks like I have imagined it!

This is a photo of Sophie's Classic Collection.  I already own this so it is great to have found the White Oak pattern at such a great deal that I can mix and match.  Her Rivelin silverware is also stunning.

Another photo of her classic collection.

 Sophie in her kitchen.  I like that she had so much fun with color!

White Oak collection.

You just never know what you will happen upon in Home Goods.
Sometimes it's just the perfect thing!
(photo's 1 and 2 from me, rest from Sophie)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe