A Nice Little Gift - Plus Wrap

8:10 AM


Hello again!  
My priorities have been in other places this past week.  I have a whole list of things to post so I'm hoping to put more focus on this blog of mine!

This is a gift that we gave to the mom's - wrapped up in tissue and butchers twine.  Something simple that maybe they can tuck into their gift from last year.  Mother's Day was busy.  With Noah having a baseball game in the middle of the day we ended up splitting things up.  Josh and I enjoyed brunch in the morning at my mom's house.  My sister and her boyfriend whipped up some delicious baked french toast, bacon, and fruit.  Later in the day the other half of the family took my husbands mom to dinner.

The clutches and notebooks are both from Target.  I made the ribbon roses  for a little something extra and handmade.  Plus, they made the wrap look cute.

Add a little gift card to the inside if you wish.  This would be a nice simple gift for any of the girls in your life.  I had a hard time not indulging in one myself.

The gifts are both a little bit different.  This is the flower and wrap for my mom.  Kind of looks like a prize winning ribbon.

Her clutch is a simple cream.  She wears a lot of denim and I thought this would look great with denim. 

A London notebook.  The notebooks come in a set of 3 - Paris, London, and New York.

Closeup of the flower.  This ended up looking so good in my house it was one of those very hard to give away gifts.  Don't you always feel good though when you actually give that kind of gift up.  Now that's really the spirit of giving!  The best part is that it looks really nice against her felted bag that is red and burnt orange.  Really good contrast - so I think it already has a permanent home.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe