Our Main Easter Table

3:30 PM


This year I went super simple with our Easter Table.
The floral centerpiece stayed right where it usually sits.
I also left the colorful glasses - used as votive holders.

My favorite plates for Easter were put to use - Mikasa Monet - Have I mentioned that I really have a thing for dishes?  I have had this set longer than I've been married.  Still love it!  In my unreal world I could have an entire wall of shelves stacked with beautiful dishes.  I'll have to post my newest favorite dish find someday - It is the china I would order if I was getting married now.

I used the napkin rings I made for Karen's party.

They went well with the little birds I picked up from Michaels for $1 a piece.  I love their little crowns!
The mercury glass votive holders are from Christmas - but in that spring green color - why not use them!


Here are just a few more photo's.  It was nice to just use what we already had in the house.
Kids table coming next - and I LOVE how it turned out!





You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe