Bathroom Remodel Inspiration Photo's

11:49 AM


There are so many baths to be inspired by.  Here are a few of our favorites.

 

This might be the closest photo as far as look and feel go.  Aiming high I think.  We are going to add horizontal planks to the walls, and are planning on making our own cement sink, and a vanity underneath that we will probably paint out.  Ours will be a single sink - the faucet we chose also comes out from the wall and is very lab inspired.  Right now we are planning on framing out the mirror that was in the bath before.


This photo reminds me of our wall as you come into the bath - where the closet was.  I also like the idea of this type of window treatment.


Another roman shade to admire, and I like this mirror too!


Lighting - Oh lighting.  this has been one of the hardest things in the bath to decide on.  I think we are in agreement on picture lighting for over the vanity.  We still haven't decided on the main light, and the finish.  I would like to mix in bronze with the shiny chrome fixtures.  We will see ...


Actually, kind of like this - shiny and bronze = love!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe