Monday Mix // 53

3:11 PM



This weeks mix - my favorite way to dress - things I use - and some nice home finds.

On Monday Mix // 50 I showed you some super soft hooded cardigans from American Eagle.  This sweater in brown is the same cozy as all fabric minus the hood, and with pockets.  The other good thing about this sweater and the others is that the sleeves are flowy and comfy.   I don't like to feel restricted :)  That board also has one of my favorite pairs of tennis shoes, and the purse I've been using most days this Summer.

This white swing tank is just the type I love to throw on.  Simple.  Matches everything.

Jeans Shorts - always easy.  So that's an entire outfit I'd wear together with tennis shoes or sandals. 

I wear this star necklace in gold on repeat.  Wait until they have their sale and then scoop this up!  It's the perfect length and goes with everything.

When I'm not wearing simple earrings I have these and love them.  They are a statement, but I really don't think they are too much, and they are lightweight so you can't even tell they are on.  I have the deeper rose and forest green - got them both on sale.

I don't like the feel or smell of hairspray.  It's just too much.  Usually I use nothing on my hair, but when I feel like I want a little something I use a little brilliant spray on shine.  I think I've been using it possibly since before I had kids - but maybe just when they were really little.  It adds extra shine to your hair, smells so good, and I really think it has the smallest amount of hold.

I've been using this serum.  A little scary at first, but if you wait a couple minutes it sinks right into your skin.  It seems like the bottle is going to last a long time too.

I might have mentioned before that if I could only have one makeup item it would be something for my lips.  I've had this red balm for over a year - it's the prettiest color on.  Click the link to see someone wearing it.  Next time I order I'm going to get this pink and gold color too.


For years I wasn't into taper candles - now I think they are great again.  I like the design of this holder with the concrete and copper.

So, it's Dahlia season and I admittedly become Dahlia obsessed.  We have a Dahlia farm (@summerdreamsfarm on Instagram) a few towns away, and it is one of the most special places around.  Every week until the season is over I get up early and go to the farmers market with my friend Kare to pick out bouquets.  They would look pretty in these concrete and metal vases.

These bowls are on sale at Anthropologie.  Set of 4 for $11.21.  They come in powder blue like that lamp too.

I'm also pretty obsessed with powder blue, this lamp caught my eye.  See the tassel on it too?  It's on sale too!

Every single time I'm in Target I look at this gold planter, and then I leave it.  I know it will come home with me someday - I think my flowers would look really good in it!

Lastly, this woven leather chair is pretty cool.  I think we are going to get it to go with Noah's desk.  We will see how it is in real life.

That is it for this week.  Hope you enjoyed it - and all of my quirks on being comfortable - and really go look at those sweaters!



  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe