Monday Mix // 54 - On Tuesday

1:35 PM



Here are some good finds for the week.  I spent much of the day yesterday cooking for Noah and his friends so I didn't get to finishing this :)

Ashley has some really cute clothes and looks adorable in all of them - and she is an inspiration - and a survivor.  Check out her clothing and her other project - The Shine Project.  She is one to follow.  I ordered this dress - hopefully it's as cute on me as it is on her.

I love all of the cheerfulness of Kerri Rosenthals work - here are a couple of cute mugs she sells.  She has fabrics and her art :)  If you like happy and pops of color she is your girl!

I like wearing sneakers with dresses and old school Tretorns are perfect for this.  This pair is great with that neon pink.

A go to snack around here - these dark chocolate covered espresso beans.  My jar is almost empty!

Love this beehive sconce - the black and brass.  Just good!

Need some cute servers - this set solves that.

I like to eat cereal for dessert or a late night snack.  Chocolate Lucky Charms are my favorite for this - and I can only find them at Target.  Right now only buy the unicorn box - they are the freshest.

These floral plates with the gilded edges are so pretty.  It's been awhile since I've seen plates I'd be tempted to buy.

Lastly, I love this standing plant box - I think I would use it to hold some herbs and then make a mini bar with it!  It comes in a lot of colors too - these are my favorite 3.  You could also use it to hold books - maybe flowers, books, candles.  Maybe also in the kitchen - it could hold herbs, oils, vinegar, salt and pepper, and pretty cooking utensils in a crock.  It's a useful piece.

Hope everyone has a good week!  Thank you for reading.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe