Monday Mix // 57

8:49 AM



Quick notes on this Monday Mix ...

First up - love this cozy room from Schoolhouse Electric.  That wallpaper is a favorite - and that ceiling detail - it's just all so good together.

Very pretty desk cabinet.

A new mirror from Wisteria to love.  It reminds me of this one that I love so much.

Over the years Anthropologie always has different fabrics on this folding chair frame.  The fabric on this chair caught my eye.  

I was returning a couple things at the mall last week and spotted this pair of earrings.  They are more expensive than the fun earrings I buy, and I usually just wear a simple pair of earrings anyway - but I'm considering them.  They were really nice.

I did have a top to return at Madewell, and I ended up getting this cozy sweater which I'm looking forward to wearing with my Old Navy leggings and/or joggers which are both so soft and cozy.

I grabbed this striped tank at Madewell too - I'll wear it under a cardigan - and it was $14.99.

I like this pretty little ramekin.

Lastly, I love this style of table - great for a foyer or behind a sofa.

That's all for this week. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe