Monday Mix // 58

11:26 PM



Because early Christmas could never be offensive to me - here are some finds that I like.

My life has been a bit busy so I'm only going to jot down the sources here today.

LED Ceramic Trees - Crate and Barrel

LED Star - Nordstrom - I bought one of these a couple of years ago and love it.  Use it year round.

12 Sisal Trees - Nordstrom

White Ornaments - CB2

Paper Tree - Decopompoms on Etsy

Knit Stocking - Lands End

Luster Ornaments - CB2

Felt Wreath - West Elm

Shiny Ornaments - CB2

Green House - Nordstrom

More Sisal Trees - Wayfair

Narwhal Ornament - Crate and Barrel

Blush and Amber Ornaments - West Elm

Tree Collar - Crate and Barrel - Buy this near Thanksgiving - I got mine on a great sale last year.  I love mine.

White Ceramic Houses - Crate and Barrel - you can usually find these at Target too.

Another Tree Collar Option - Balsam Hill

:)







You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe