Kitchen Reno

3:23 PM


The kitchen was all finished up in May of this year, but I wanted to share some of the photo's from the renovation.   The whole first floor of the house had new white oak flooring installed.

Click here if you'd like a look at the kitchen before - old kitchen


This is the view from the great room into the kitchen.  The staircases were also changed to wood.


This is the view into the dining room and front room.  The pillars were removed and the half wall with pillars was also taken out.



This is the view from the front room to the rest of the house.  All the new floors.


Dining room to kitchen view.



Kitchen getting ready for the cabinets.


Inset door cabinets.  I love the clean look.


Fridge/Freezer wall with pantry.


All of the baseboards were changed to 4 1/2" high boards.  This one change made a huge difference.  Made all the walls and paint look nicer.




Kitchen to foyer.



Countertops in.  I will share sources in my finished space post.



Subway tile started.  It covers the backsplash to the ceiling and the entire window area.  The range wall is also covered up to the ceiling and inside the glass front cabinet.  I love this classic look so much.


These pictures are messy, but you can see progress in the space and how it all started coming together.  My next post will have the first level all cleaned up and empty - and then I will share the styled kitchen reveal. 

Thank you for reading, and I'll be back soon with more. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe