Kitchen Inspiration - Lauren Conrad Kitchen

8:12 AM



Lauren Conrad Kitchen

So this was my number one pick for inspiration.  When I saw this kitchen it closely resembled the layout of my house - and just all of the white with the pops of color from the green glass to the flowers and fresh fruit on the counters.  It's just me!

Once again - open shelving.  When I designed the roller rink I put in a large wall of open shelving.  It is so practical and tells a story at the same time.

The copper and the black hardware and fixtures.  I love the copper and the black.  I really wanted this range - it was my top choice.  It wasn't the size others in our house wanted so I had to pass.  From passing on the copper I went with a mix of milk glass and vintage brass pulls - and then chose the polished nickel for the faucet and lighting.

Subway tile and darker grout - always wanted this simple backdrop for my walls.



I'm adding this picture of her dining room because more open shelving!  The white with the natural wood and all of the treasures - once again this is how I'd like to live.  No need for a fancy cabinet to hide everything.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe