Kitchen Inspiration - Pearl Lowe

1:24 PM


Kitchen inspiration week starts today on the blog.  Stop back each day this week for more spaces that really caught my eye.

Pearl Lowe Kitchen

Perfection.  All of the different paint colors - the large island with the glass lower cabinets.  I love all the things on the countertops.  The extra pieces of furniture thrown in to store more items.  The way the two glass front cabinets sit on the countertops.  White range.  A little subway tile.  Gallery wall and cozy seating.  Worn floor - this kitchen just looks so lived in and loved.  There is so much to like here.  This really would be my dream kitchen.  It has all of the colors I love plus so much character.  To me it is one of the most beautiful kitchen out there.

I wasn't sure how well all of this would translate into my own home.  I do have my old vintage island that is painted the color of those glass cabinets already.  I have a black raw metal cabinet which reminds me of the center island.  I also did put in a glass front cabinet.  So though my kitchen is all white I do also have this kitchen's color palette in the eating area.  This is just such a good kitchen.






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe