Monday Mix // 56 - On Sunday

1:57 PM



Next week I'm going to share a kitchen each day that inspired me when I was designing my new kitchen.  Then the following week I will share photo's of my finished kitchen.  I think it still needs some wallpaper and drapes, but I'll give you a look at how it is going to remain for now.

I made this quick mix and will just share it a day early.

Schoolhouse Electric clock - I love their clocks and this yellow one is a favorite.

New pretty hardware from Anthropologie.  They are made of steel and ceramic.

The colors in this wallpaper are so pretty - and hummingbirds are just the cutest.  

I think that this blanket is pretty much a must.  It's reversible so the other side is more black than white.  It's pretty perfect.

This website just has really good tablecloths.  Go take a look.

I love this chair from every angle.  The caning is beautiful - and if you don't really like the fabric it would be very easy to change out.  What a great chair!!!

:)





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe