Monday Mix // 55

1:23 PM



Monday finds.

I just found this new to me clothing brand - and I love this dress.  It looks so comfortable - the sleeves are flowy.  Dresses are one of the easiest items to wear and if you find the right dress you can wear it for years and years.  I think I own two skirts - Doesn't it seem like you can never find a top to wear with a skirt - and even then everything is always coming untucked.  They drive me crazy!!!

Wallpaper love.  Some of my top picks:
This floral is my very favorite.  I've been obsessed with it for the past year or so.
Blue patterned paper - this would look great on a wall.
I've been wanting to use this flamingo paper too.  Just cheerful.
I like this Serena and Lily paper just to add a little something to a bare wall.

Earring obsession - new colors - warm nutmeg and kale.

I never tire of this mirror - and it's half off right now.

Swatch Watch - so popular when I was in high school - I had the pink smelly one - actually I keep meaning to go get it out of my box I keep my old things in.  I liked these two - Pinkbelle and Blueway that are on the Swatch website right now.  I would like nothing more than for the 80's mall to make a comeback.  My friends and I would have so much fun going to Esprit, Express, Benneton, the sweatshirt store, Limited, the funny card and gift shop.  Oh, and the hot pretzel store where you could get the most delicious warm chocolate to dip it in.  Life!

This bolster would easily make a bedroom.  I want to add white linen bedding and a fun throw!  Simple - pop of color.

Tiny adorable oil lamp.

Candlestick love!

My friend Shelly and I decided that this is the light her kitchen needs.

Ahhh - overalls - and they named these Myrtle :)

I'm planning on doing some upcoming posts showing you the different kitchens that inspired my own remodel - and then I'll finally share some good photo's, and all the details about my kitchen.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe