Mini Music Mix 1 - Feel Good Favorites

11:36 AM



How about a little music mix for today!  I was very uninspired for a Monday Mix this week, but I've been thinking about making some music mixes for awhile so I threw my first mini mix together.  I often play music all day long - adding to my Amazon Music playlists all the time.  My taste might not be yours - I have some high spirited slightly angry in a fun way songs (I'll save those for another day), but most are just calm and have melodies that bring me much happiness. 

Over the last few days as songs played that I found myself really enjoying I jotted them down on a slip of paper.  Here is the result.  Send me a message and let me know what you think - and should I do more :) or hang up my music curating career 😂😂😂  I remember in high school being a disc jockey sounded very appealing to me.

 Here is Mini Mix 1 - Feel Good Favorites


I was introduced to both Sam Burchfield and his music this Summer at the farm I love to volunteer at.  A beautiful night was created with the help of so many Kairos Farm freinds!!  Such a good guy and he made the fundraiser for the Farm something very special. 


The voice of Chris Mathieu I think is so good.  Walk With Me - uplifting.  Between Me and the End of the World - beautiful.  Anything Joshua Radin I'm a BIG fan of.


Some classic goodness here - Walking in Memphis and Dreams!  And this version of Simply the Best is good.  An even better version in my opinion is Noah Reid's  - but you have to Google that version.  That's my very favorite.

I love my Amazon Music.  Super easy to create playlists and they have most everything I look for.   Hopefully this mix will bring a little peace and happiness to your day. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe