My Little Front Porch Dressed For The Holiday

10:31 AM


I have just a little spot near my front door where I can add some Christmas cheer.  I'll share pictures from the snow day to the melt.  Not my best pics, but that's ok.  And it was windy during the snowfall so my sign is tilted.

I knew I wanted to used a little tree in a basket - so I started there.  The navy and white basket is a Home Goods find from the Summer.  It is by C&C California and I haven't been able to find anything else like it online.  Its made of a plastic material so it should hold up well in the cold and snow.  The little trick I've been using for years is to buy a $20 fresh tree that they sell outside of of local grocery store.  Dress them up with little lights on a timer and you are all set.  The gingerbread ornaments I added this year bring with them the simplicity of a handmade type holiday.  I went calm and understated this year.  The lantern was purchased last year.  Jo-Ann's probably has something similar though.  

I love the very natural looking Merry Christmas sign.  I also ended up finding this green floral sisal mat.  It matches my newly painted front door, and has the green of Christmas.

I'll share all the details on my next post along with some other holiday items you might like :)  For now here are some more pictures.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe