The Crunch Mix Recipe - A Different Kind of Monday Mix

10:22 AM

 

Growing up, when the weather got cooler, we were bound to find a big Tupperware container on the kitchen counter full of this mix to devour.  It's that family classic that never gets old.  I think the main difference in this recipe is using Golden Graham's cereal.  And I noticed when I bought my last box it says they have returned to their original recipe.  I never knew it had changed, but it's nice to know that this must taste closer to the original.  This is a big share.  Enjoy!  And I believe I took this photo before baking.  It will turn a light golden brown when complete.  It is so delicious!!!



Crunch Mix

10 cup cereal combo - Golden Graham's and Cheerios are what we use - equal parts

2 cups pretzel sticks

2 cups croutons - I like Pepperidge Farms seasoned best because they are smaller

1 1/2 sticks melted butter

4 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce

1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.

Melt butter, Worcestershire, and garlic powder together.

Drizzle over cereal mixture and mix well.

Transfer cereal mix between two foil lined cookie sheets.

Bake at 250 degrees for 45 minute.  Stir every 15 minutes.

Lastly, just try to not eat it all yourself :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe