Simple Fall Tabletop

1:04 PM



For Fall I always like to set my table really simply.  Usually soft colors.  I gather things up from what I already have.  This year I added a little bit of new with the placemats.  It's a different choice for me, and I decided to drape them off the side of the table instead of placing them longways.  I also brought some of my outside chairs indoors.  So a big mix of seating.


Blush napkins are simply tied with kitchen twine.  You could always tuck a natural element in here like a spring of a herb or wheat, but I already have enough going on for my liking.


My large plates are really .50 cents each from Walmart this Summer - topped with a Sophie Conrad salad plate.


My view :)  Blessed!  I love it here.


I got out some of my vintage matches for a little fun, color & history.  Added little felt pumpkin garland and fairy lights.


And that's it!  I'll make up a style board with links to everything I can link.  And soon I'm going to take this same basic idea and transform it for Christmas.  I can't wait to show you my new Christmas find that I LOVE so much!!!



I've got all the supplies listed in a new post.  Click here to read :)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe