Monday Mix // 93

12:39 PM

 

Happy Monday!

This board looks like easy breezy Summer to me!  

Super cute pitcher and glasses for entertaining.  I have both pairs of these sandals 💙.  Easy dresses for Summer days in the cutest styles and prints.  Summer bedding.  I think the little lobsters sheets are adorable.  I took a chance on ordering this pair of wide leg pants.  They are super long and have to be hemmed, but so good and from Walmart.  I just got my nails done with OPI Purple Palazzo Pants, and I love the color so much.  It's pretty and soft.  I usually get a little more of a purple - OPI Don't Toot My Flute - but they didn't have it.  Im grateful because I found something new that I love!!!

I have a super fun week ahead.  Something I'm really excited about - or somewhere to be exact.  Umm ... I've still been working in my yard a lot.  Planting flowers.  Throwing down mulch and stone.  Watering 💦 That's what I did much of last week.  Lots and lots of boating.  Had a completely impromptu fun day on the lake yesterday.  Wore one of my favorite bathing suits with this Amazon skirt in pink over it.  These are really good skirts to use as cover ups.  Later in the night I wore it with this black tank.  Equally cute.  I just ordered the green skirt too - I think it will be nice with a black bathing suit.

Still eating super clean.  Im on Day 29 of 30.  I've been feeling great though so Im going to continue on.  I'll do a complete post soon all about what I'm following.

Hope everyones week is great!  Thank you for reading 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe