Monday Mix // 94

10:31 PM

 

Monday pretty much sped by here.  It was a good day!  This week I get to go back to working on the farm packing up member baskets.  I'm really looking forward to being back out there and being helpful.  To seeing all the faces I've been missing 💛 And all the cute animals.

Here's a little about some of my favorites on this board. 

The black bathing suit is super flattering and the skirt below is the perfect thing to wear with it.  

I want the lights and garland.  

This porch mat is unexpected in a blush pink.  

Some days I do even simpler makeup and go for the red lip.  This lip stain is my favorite along with this gloss I wear daily to top it off.  

The skirt is 🎉🎉🎉.  I sized down (XS).  I like it with a simple black tank I got at Abercrombie last year.  I tried that on in my stories along with the ruffled overalls which are just so darn good.  

Lastly, these are my newest tennis shoes (true to size) and top in the prettiest shade of green.  

Hope everyone has a good week!!!  Thank you for spending a little of your time here with me :)  I truly appreciate it 😊

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe