Things That Caught my Eye in the Pottery Barn Teen Catalog

7:49 PM


This photo has so many elements I like all in one room!  The new ooh-la-la arm chair, ruffle ring items, cloverleaf sheets, and their vintage mirror!

Ooh-La-La Arm Chair in Light Gray


Clover Drape in Warm Gray. 

OK - in this photo I adore the paint color paired with the gray desk and that painted Banker's chair.  I went to an Estate Sale the other morning and intended on buying two of their Bankers Chair's.  While there I decided that maybe I already had too many projects so I left them.  This photo just reinforces why I wanted them.  Hopefully I will find more at another time.  I also LOVE the drapes.  They are the Ruffle Rings Drapes paired with the Flower Applique Sheer.  I think this drape combination will be finding it's way into my house.  Maybe for our office!


Lastly, I thought this was just a nice and eclectic little lamp.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe