New Additon To Our Office - Dressing Up And Hiding Supplies

1:31 PM


Before I start this post know that this is a little corner of our office desktop.  The rest is covered in projects at this time - glitter, sequins, papers, chevron bags -  messy, messy, messy!



Antique Farmhouse had a sale on preserved boxwood a few weeks ago, and I felt I had the perfect place for it in our office.  I wanted some greenery, and it also works to disguise some of our supplies.  Also, it smells really good!


Here is the before.  I bought this galvanized bucket from Ikea a while back, and to dress it up clipped on one of our very favorite photo's of N when he was a little guy - plus a saying I like (be happiness itself).  I used big office clips to hold them onto the bucket.


Inside I keep cords that I use to connect things to the computer, and other iPad/iPhone supplies.
 That iPhone cover is from Lisa Roy.  Love it - I just switch things around here and there so I don't use it every day.



So, I really like this area.  Full of little things that make me smile, plus function is covered!

Hope your having a great day!

Linking to:
Jennifer Rizzo
Finding Fabulous
The Shabby Nest 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe