Baby's Got a Brand New Snood!

6:11 PM






Hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve.  I really had the urge to make something so I whipped up a new "snood" for our Whippet, Guinness.  Not long ago I was unaware that there was such a thing called a snood.  It is really just a fancy name for a neck warmer and Guinness loves hers!  Whippets love to be as warm and cozy as can be.  I will do a future post all about the Whippet.  We love our "regal beast."

This year I am going to be working towards organizing our house and fixing things up.  The boys rooms are first on my list to get a fresh new look.  Also, like many, I'm going with the eating healthy and exercising resolution.  I'm looking forward to a happy, healthy and productive 2010.  

2010?  That just doesn't sound right.  

Well, Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe