Good Intentions

11:58 AM


I really only meant to run in Anthropologie and exchange a shirt I had purchased for some hand towels I have been looking at for some time now.  Of course, I ended up coming home with a couple extra things.



Here are the towels I have been wanting.  They are my jumping off point for our powder room.  I really want to do a bit of fixing up in there and I think these are a great place to start.  I love the gray and cream together.  Of course, I have to work on Josh's room first so this project will have to wait awhile.  



As always, when in Anthropologie it just smells so good.  This candle they were burning caught my attention as I was passing and when I checked out the tins to see what the scent was called I knew it was mine.  Truffle White Chocolate!  Note to shopper:  The tins are a little bit hard to open when your hands are full of other items so be careful or you could end up like me and have tins flying everywhere followed by a large clatter!  Oops!  



I also ended up getting this cute tank.  Yes, I exchanged gray for gray.  I tend toward the neutrals because I just don't get sick of them as fast as colors.  I love the ribbon type detail that wraps around the back.  It will be great now to layer under things and then even better for summer weather.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe