Breakfast Butterscotch Rolls

9:30 AM


With Easter just a few days away I thought I would share our Easter morning breakfast tradition.  


It is so nice to enjoy a delicious breakfast and equally as nice when it is simple.  There is so much going on in the morning so this type of make ahead recipe is perfect.  I assemble the Breakfast Butterscotch Rolls the night before so in the morning they will be ready and all I have to do is pop them in the oven.

Breakfast Butterscotch Rolls

15-18 frozen dinner rolls - make sure they are frozen dough - not baked already!
One 3 oz. package butterscotch pudding mix
2/3 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. butter or margarine, melted

Grease a bundt pan.  Place frozen rolls in pan.  I use the brand Rhodes.  Mix together pudding, brown sugar, and nuts.  Sprinkle on rolls.  Pour melted butter on top.  Cover and set on the counter overnight.  When you wake bake rolls at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.  Cover with foil for the first 20 minutes.  When finished baking remove rolls from oven and turn out onto your serving dish.

I like to serve mine with maple bacon and mimosa or orange juice!
Simply delicious!


{I purchased the little glittered number seven from Melaine at My Sweet Savannah!}







You Might Also Like

4 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe