The Story Begins ...

10:00 PM



 I've had this little topiary picture for some time now.  I love the crackled and distressed character of the frame and the blue of the urn.  It has just looked a bit lonely on the wall.  I decided to search the internet to see if there might be more topiary prints by this artist out there.  No luck!  Then I decided to check ebay.  Bingo!  There was just a little problem ...
 
The frames!  Very bright gold!  Thankfully they had great detail and a little paint could fix them right up.
 
I just taped off the glass and already with just a bit of primer they are looking much better.  It is a step in the right direction.  Oh - I forgot to mention I really got lucky.  I found a set of two!

I can't wait to see them finished and on the wall together!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe