Here's Where the Story Ends ...

12:50 PM


Here they are!  All finished and up on the wall together.

I am happy with how they turned out.  Each formerly gold frame got a coat of primer, a few coats of cream paint, and then I sanded them down to bring out the frame detail.


 Now I hope to find a few more things to finish off the wall.  I'll be sure to share when I figure it out!

Within the next few days and weeks I 'm hoping to work on some craft projects and I also have a fun project that I like to do in my yard each year.  I think you'll like it!  Did you note the title of the post?  I have had these words swimming through my head for the last few days so I decided to put it to use.  Remember the song by The Sundays?  I don't know how it got stuck in my head but it did.  Here's their video!   

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe